The 80’s and 90’s references form high glam, shoulder pads & acid jeans were all over the runways. I am quiet sure there are some things better left in the past but I have chosen these 5 for their cool effect!
1. “Clueless” the Versace way
2. Claude Montana shoulder pad proportions via YSL as seen at Marc Jacobs
3. Acid Reign struts at Miu Miu
4. Luxe Athleisure of Beverly Hills gets the Tom Ford treatment
5. Helmut Newton glamazon trend in the hands of Alexandre Vauthier with Alain Mikli eyewear